Our mission at Beacon is to provide a transitional living experience focus on continued treatment of recovering women and women with
Our first and foremost goal is total abstinence. Recovery is encouraged through the continued development of the “whole woman” by bringing her mental, social, physical, emotional and spiritual capabilities into focus and helping her develop healthy attitudes and lifestyles. This will be accomplished through continued work on the Twelve Step program and individual assessment and development of a specific program plan. Services shall be planned and delivered in a manner that achieves the maximum level of independent functioning for the woman. Her active participation in the planning and delivery of services is essential.
To achieve our mission, Beacon will provide knowledgeable, qualified staff and volunteers; use the expertise of other professionals in the area; develop positive working relationships with other providers of services
The Beacon Program
Beacon offers the following services for women and their children:
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Parenting Classes
- Specialty Groups, Spirituality, Domestic Violence, Eating Concerns, Relationship Issues, Anger Management, Parenting
- Education & Interactive Group for Families
- Intervention Programming
- In addition to the services provided at Beacon, collaborative relationships with many community agencies are offered.
- Employment and/or Vocational Counseling
- Referral to Community Resources – as needed
- The average length of stay is 90-120 days.
- Life Skills Development Opportunities
- Formulation of a Relapse Prevention Plan